Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vision for the look of the company

In my mind I have always associated technology with the future. I remember a time when computers were not a household item and my only exposure to that technology was through cinema, movies like Star Wars and other films in that genre. With that in mind, I think it is appropriate to capture that futuristic look without going overboard. There are already gaming computer manufacturers who take that look to the extreme (Alienware). My goal is to find a middle ground between that look and Apple's clean, sleek, and modern design. I intend on using black brushed aluminum cases and carrying that material over into the other components of this project as well (Business aluminum business cards). I could also carry that look through other print pieces and packaging by using the texture of the brushed aluminum as well. I want my company to be an aesthetically pleasing PC option, because at this point I believe that option does not exist. I want my company to bridge the gap between Apple and Alienware.

No comments:

Post a Comment